Woven Greenhouse Covers
is a textile formed by weaving strips of plastic together on a loom by interlacing two or more threads at right angles known as warp and weft. Woven fabrics stretch diagonally on the bias directions creating a stronger fabric. Woven Greenhouse Covers are strong, durable, and resistant to heat, extreme weather, and tearing and offers longer UV life than normal blown plastic films. This material is coated with a poly resin offered in many different colors and thicknesses.
GreenPro films are manufactured on the state-of-the-art 7-Layer blown film plant from Bandera, Italy. GreenPro has the right tools to create specialized films for agriculture. With the 32 component dozing system, the polymer and additives are mixed uniformly and consistently throughout each of the 7 layers, which help to yield superior mechanical properties, optical properties, and UV stability.
- Welded. Available in different thickness / GSM
- Diffusion – clear / diffused
- Finishing – Matt / Glossy Finished
- UV open / UV blocking
- Woven greenhouse cover for all types of cultivation.
- Extra Strength makes it hail and tear-hesitant – long-lasting.
- UV package of additives assures superior performance and long life.
- IR additives keep the foliar temperature higher in the greenhouse during cold nights.
- Anti-drip directs condensation to the cover’s edges, reducing the incidence of fungus and disease.
- Shiny finish for increased direct sunlight.
- Can be sewn to an insect net and fitted with eyelets.